The Episcopal Diocese of Nebraska Newspaper Collection consists of The Guardian (Vol.1, No.1 January 1873 ~ Vol.2, No.12 December 1874) and The Diocese of Nebraska (Vol.1, No.1, 1889 ~ Vol.9, No.3, 1897). These newspapers are not only the primary source of information on the history of the Episcopal Church but also an important resource on the history of the Diocese of Nebraska.
The originals and other historical material is available in the archives of the Episcopal Diocese of Nebraska (http://www.episcopal-ne.org/). Contact the Diocesan Offices for more information: 402-341-5373, firstname.lastname@example.org, 109 North 18th St., Omaha, NE 68102.
*For viewing all items in this collection, click Browse EDON on the top bar of the page.